Subject: Re: possible bookmark bug
From: Neon John (
Date: 2003-09-04

On Wed, 3 Sep 2003 14:00:09 -0800, "Benjamin" <>

>Gruble, grumble, grumble. If it wasn't for users, life would be so
>much easier :-).

Yaaaa... Why I'm in the bar-b-que biz instead of the software biz. Got tired
of the grind.

>Anyway, to a I thought I had fixed the buffer
>issue a while back. It may be indicative of the FMR, which I can't really
>test, unless someone wants to give me one for my birthday (hint, hint, hint
>:-)). Anyway, I'll verify the code.

Why don't you find out how cheap you can get an FMR? I might just do that for
you, with the understanding that you'll pass it on to other developers if you
quit working on your code.

PS: If someone has a used FMR they'd like to sell to the effort, contact me

>As for the resume bug, I guess I can do another release of the bookmark code,
>though I was really hoping it would have been folded into cvs. I'll see about
>getting the release out tonight or tomorrow since my girlfriend is out of
>town. It probably won't address the PLAY bug above, but it should be updated
>to the latest cvs code.

John De Armond
Cleveland, Occupied TN