Subject: Re: Re[2]: play WAV?
From: BlueChip (
Date: 2003-09-04

I currently have every intention of writing the code myself - given that
embedded code is love and living. Sadly, however, _money_ is not something
I can offer to the project :(

So given that in this context I am classified as a 'developer' if there is
anybody who cannot talk to their friends about this, all/any cash donations
will be greatfully received. If this is a serious option, then I will look
into the precise cost involved :)

One post, two great ideas - cheers Donaldson,