Subject: Kinda off topic: Jukebox input to stereo
From: Wesley Simon (wsimon_at_lsil.com)
Date: 2003-09-04

Hi everyone,

I wanted to give everyone a small update on my stereo that I installed
this past weekend. I purchased a JVC SX990 that has an MP3 aux input
on the front of the head unit. I tried out my JR20 this morning on the
way to work and I have to report that it kicks ass.

One of my motivations for my Archos purchase was that I spend about an
hour a day commuting to and from work. This 30 hours a month was just
wasted time. I wanted an mp3 player so that I could listen to
audiobooks. I had a crappy old cassette deck in my truck, so I was
listening using headphones. Using headphones while driving is illegal
where I live, so I never was too comfortable doing it.

Anyway, I'm very pleased with the aux in functionality of this unit.