Subject: Antiskip settings not permanent? / default.cfg

Antiskip settings not permanent? / default.cfg

From: Markus <ma.sa_at_gmx.de>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 23:11:36 +0300

Hi, no reaction to my first posting, so here again:

I upgraded my flashed AJBR20 with an IBM 80GB HD (very silent!) and from
that time sometimes when skipping titles, the next title starts playing for
about 2 seconds, then stopps for about half a second and then continues
normally. So I tried antiskip 2 seconds, that fixed the problem. But after
every boot it seems antiskip is off although the setting shows 2 seconds.
Going into antiskip settings and back activates it again. Is this a bug or a
feature?

By the way, is it possible to create a "default.cfg" which is loaded on
every start? That would do for me too

Markus