Subject: Re: Fw: play WAV?

Re: Fw: play WAV?

From: BlueChip <cs_bluechip_at_webtribe.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2003 01:45:54 +0100

In no specific order:

If you want to chat privately, I am happy to do so, email me your private
IM account details, and I will IM you :)

As far as I understand, and I have never confirmed this for myself, but
then, I've never felt the need to ...USB is out of bounds - it just does
what it does and all we can do is turn it on or off - so without building
an external master - which is a respectable challenge, it's not going to
happen :(

Can you point me directly at the diagram to which you refer (including the
source for the PDF you are reading) ...I cannot find anything like that in
my PDF.

If you can send a timed stream of 1's and 0's you can talk to any serial
device. Digital I/O is precisely that - the factor I cannot yet include,
is precisely WHAT features the dev kit will offer.

BC