Subject: Re[2]: Current state of "Flashbox"

Re[2]: Current state of "Flashbox"

From: Tom Evans <tom_at_impulsed.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 12:31:51 +0100 (GMT Daylight Time)

On Fri, 29 Aug 2003 19:44:45 +0100 idc-dragon_at_gmx.de wrote:

> <snip re errors>
>
> Jörg

I'd add with the FM Recorder model, there are 'slight' boot problems still,
you must hold ON for ~1 second in order to boot up.

A consequence of this is that the wakeup timer will no longer function on a
flashed FM Recorder.

Apart from that, I have encountered no errors, changes or differences in
operation between flashed and unflashed. Apart, that is, from the 4s bootup
time (someone disabled the sanity checking in their build ;)

Tom