Subject: Re: Cheap/good digital-audio Boston Acoustics BA735
From: David McIntyre (plugh_at_mudbarn.com)
Date: 2003-09-06

The MAS data sheets have an errata that covers unstable S/PDIF clock signals.
They recommend using parity and checking after every frame. Talk about a pain
in the butt! I wonder if that's handled in the Archos code.

--
David McIntyre         plugh_at_mudbarn.com        http://www.mudbarn.com
PGP Key fingerprint = CAB5 A73A 43FA 19E3 449D  20B8 25D7 FA84 8847 D6A7