Subject: Re: Cheap/good digital-audio Boston Acoustics BA735
From: DarkAngel (DarkAngel_at_omega.dnsalias.org)
Date: 2003-09-06

just a question : is it possible to use the numeric output on the jukebox
recorder (model20) ?
I've not tested it yet and I found no info about this on archos web site !!
so how to activate it ? supported in rockbox ?
thanx,
    Stéphane

PS: flashed AJBR20 is working great ! thousands of thanx for it !!!