Subject: Re: Upgrading hard drive
From: Andre Roessel (RCS-Technik_at_t-online.de)
Date: 2003-09-07

> What things do I need to consider when picking a hard drive? I've
> read that an 8 Meg cache will be wasted in my Archos. What models
> would be best for power savings? 5400rpm isn't necessary? I'm also
Take the Fujitsu Silent Drive 60 GB. Silent and power saving. Exchanging the drive
takes about 30min and can be done if one is familiar with assembling/disassembling
electronical devices. I cloned the new harddrive with the old one on a PC before, so I
did not have any changes but more space after replacing the drive.

Andre.