Subject: For all who doesn't know...
From: F. Andres (planet77_at_gmx.net)
Date: 2003-09-07

There is a very easy way to have a 'full' random option.
If you use the program Jukebox Library Maker (it's among other files a
file called sbdgui.exe and a file called id3browse, someone from the
list sure knows where to download it - sorry I forgot it) and choos
the option SONGS COMPILATION this will make one huge File with all
mp3's in every directory on your Jukebox.
If you play it and shuffle it you have every song in random play (I
have 23xx songs), I know that this maybe old news but I found out a
few weeks ago and I think it's among the other options of the programm
a very helpfull thing.

Fred