Subject: Re: Playback stops, red LED continuously active

Re: Playback stops, red LED continuously active

From: mourad jaber <mjaber_at_centralpay.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2003 16:11:22 +0200

I my case, it is the original hd ( Hitachi DK23DA 20 )...
The only thing Is sometimes, when there is to mush vibration, the play
stopped some times and restart or skip the track...
And in that case, the play can freeze but not in the RLoD because the
red light is of and I can go to the next track without reboot the jbr...