Subject: Playback stops, red LED continuously active
From: Maximilian Laurenz (max_at_slmedien.de)
Date: 2003-09-08

Hi,
did anyone experience the following symptoms or knows the problem?

I have a Jukebox 20 Studio with the latest Rockbox. It happens quite often,
that JB stops playback, the screen freezes, the red led gets continuosly
active and I can hear and feel the HD running. Nothing more happens and I
have to switch off the unit to get rid of it. I ran a chkdisk without
finding any HD errors. The problem is independent from battery status and
mostly occurs after the first couple off minutes after power on. I will try
some more configurations with a new set of batteries and with the original
firmware active, but maybe someone already knows the problem. Dunno, if
that's important: the settings I made before (volume, bass, etc.) are back
at the old values after I restart. If these settings are written on HD,
maybe there's the problem.

Regards,
- Max