Subject: Re: Playback stops, red LED continuously active
From: Frank Uebel (Frank.Uebel_at_gmx.de)
Date: 2003-09-08

Hi,

mourad jaber wrote:
> Since I flash my jbr20 ( I'm using now the 20030902cvs ), it never
> append to me....
> Am I lucky or is it the same for other rombox users on jbr20 ?

It depends on the type of harddisk thats in your jukebox. If it's a
Hitachi DK23DA, you get RLoD (with all versions I tested, flashed or
booted from harddisk). Other brands seem to be safe.

Get rid of the Hitach, and the RLoD is gone. I installed an IBM
Travelstar in my jbr20 and it never happened again. A stable jukebox is
much more fun ;)

Regards, Frank