Subject: RE: usb2 on the archos
From: Gvillo, Mike (
Date: 2003-09-10

The only problem with upgrading your hard drive is making sure you can
FAT32 such a large drive. I went through that MSHell with my new 60Gb
drive, luckily a coworker had Partition Magic. Problem is, for drives
larger than 30Gb, windoze wants them to be NTFS, not FAT32. Check the
documentation for more info and search for "MSWorld" in the Yahoo! group
for my rant on the matter.

One might even say that upgrading to a higher quality drive would make
your Archos more reliable, know what I mean? Check
for prices. There's info in the files archive of the Yahoo! group of
which drives are the higher quality ones.

Rock on,

This message (including any attachments) may contain confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose. If you are not the intended recipient, delete this message. If you are not the intended recipient, disclosing, copying, distributing, or taking any action based on this message is strictly prohibited.