Subject: RE: usb2 on the archos

RE: usb2 on the archos

From: Gvillo, Mike <MXG_at_dolby.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 17:36:16 -0700

I wouldn't worry about it too much. To take the example to the extreme
the iPod has firewire which is much faster then USB 2.0 but you only
really ever do huge upload/downloads once or twice, making that feature
fairly minor. When you do have to do a large transfer, just set it up
to go overnight. A usable interface is much more important.