Subject: Re: Do you like the current UI?

Re: Do you like the current UI?

From: Chris Hoekstra <chris_hoekstra_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 11:32:44 -0500

Oh man, who HASN'T had this problem? My girlfriend, very technically
adept, is charged with queuing up the songs for our road trips. She
gets through about 10 songs, and inevitably looses everything and has to
start again. I used to get so frustrated, until I grabbed it, tried to
do it myself, and sure enough, it will eventually happen.

Doesn't matter what key is assigned to dynamic playlist add. I maintain
that a person will hit queue/add to playlist MORE than hitting play.
Personally I hit play at the beginning of the session, and never hit it
again. I don't sense the end of a song, start browsing, find the next
song, wait until that song is completed, then hit play on the next one.
No, I queue up like 10 songs, and listen for like half an hour
un-interupted.

And with the auto-resume, the amount of times I hit play (for playing a
song that is) even more. To make a convoluted keypress for a very
common function, IMHO, is not the way to go.

Chris