Rockbox mail archive
Subject: Even more OT : Re: Out of subject : mp3 players
From: F. Andres (planet77_at_gmx.net)
This is even more OT, but I want to tell you about the ejay cebop TYO
MP3-CDPlayer, I had the chance to get it very very cheap so I took it.
It is better than I thought. Here are some + and some -
- It has a real Random play and a 'just in a folder' random play.
- It has something like a real Equalizer, for example the bass is
splittted in three frequency parts and you can adjust the frequncy in
three steps of every part. The same is for the treble. On the display
does it look like a 'real' Equalizer.
- It has a remotecontrol with the most important things (volume, hold,
track +/-, directory up and down).
- The design (White with an orange circle) Some love it some hate it,
I love it.
- The blue light which I love and looks very good on the big display.
- The Price, at the moment you can buy it new for 59 Euro.
- CD-R and CD-RW compatible.
- It is big, because it is a usual portable CD Player.
- It runs with usual batteries, you can use rechargable batteries, but
it comes with usual batteries.
- It's not 100% Shockproofed. But this is more my CD's than the player
itself. If I use a new CD and burn a mp3 compilation, I have no
- The sound is not as good as the Archos, but this wouldn't be
possible I think. But if you think of the price of this thing it is
really good. It has enough bass sound and with the right earphones (at
the moment I am using my Sony MDR-ED31LP earphones, I can highly
Ok, that's all. I use this MP3-CD-Player when I go to places that are
not so save and where I can lay my bag somewhere and I don't have
paranoias that the AJB might be stolen or on weekends when other ugly
things may happen. And sometimes it is just fun to pick a CD from my
MP3 Archive and I choose random play, sometimes I am really surprised
which pearls I have and in the evening these songs come to my AJB.
Have a nice evening
----- Original Message -----
From: "mourad jaber" <mjaber_at_centralpay.net>
Sent: Thursday, September 11, 2003 9:51 AM
Subject: Re: Out of subject : mp3 players
> And there are in majority smallers ;)
> To put it into a hand bag, this is better :)
> Thanks for your replies
> David McIntyre wrote:
> >Solid state players have no skipping and are sturdier because of no
> >On Wed, Sep 10, 2003 at 01:06:11PM -0700, scott wrote:
> >>just out of curiosity, why would you want one? it seems like its
worth an extra $100 to get 20GB
> >>instead of 128MB. unless size is a really big issue. anyway, i've
heard good things about Rio's
> >>mp3 players.
> >>Do you Yahoo!?
> >>Yahoo! SiteBuilder - Free, easy-to-use web site design software
Page was last modified "Jan 10 2012" The Rockbox Crew