Subject: Re: Do you like the current UI?
From: scott (
Date: 2003-09-11

--- Remo Hofer <> wrote:
> Chris Hoekstra wrote:
> >
> > Tim Elliott wrote:
> >>
> >>We need a single key. I would like to have F3 for adding to a dynamic
> >>playlist.
> >
> > Doesn't matter what key is assigned to dynamic playlist add. I maintain
> > that a person will hit queue/add to playlist MORE than hitting play.
> I propose a selectable "allways queue" mode. When turned on the play
> button allways queues the song instead of playing it, except of course
> when the queue is empty (playing the first song).
> Remo

i agree with this, but i think right should be left as it is. whenever i play a directory i press
right because my finger's already on that key. this seems like bad UI design though, taking the
'play' functions from the 'play' button. i think we should work this into the ui overhaul planned
for 2.2, rather than just make a quick fix.

Do you Yahoo!?