Subject: Re: New Machine

Re: New Machine

From: BlueChip <cs_bluechip_at_webtribe.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 05:13:26 +0100

If the usb screen is appearing with the usb cable disconnected, there is a
problem with your unit :(

Yes, the Archos manual is awful - another reason not to use their inferior
firmware.

I sincerely believe that you stand to gain nothing by using Archos
firmware, even for a little while.
Learning Archos f/w before upgrading to Rockbox, is like learning DOS/Bash
before upgrading to Windows/X ...if you have no plan to use Archos
firmware, do not waste precious time learning it.

BC