Subject: Re: New Machine
From: Glenn Ervin at home (GlennErvin_at_cableone.net)
Date: 2003-09-12

Hello BC,
Although you are likely right in that it may not be useful for me to get
used to the Archos firmware, I think it is good to learn DOS before learning
windows, as windows is DOS, but most people don't know that.
If more people knew DOS, they would not have so much trouble with windows,
with all of its flaws.
Glenn.