Subject: RE: New Machine
From: Melih ÖZBEK (melih_at_tarim.gov.tr)
Date: 2003-09-12

Was there life before rockbox?

-----Original Message-----
From: Glenn Ervin at home [mailto:GlennErvin_at_cableone.net]
Sent: Friday, September 12, 2003 8:20 AM
To: rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se

Hello BC,
Although you are likely right in that it may not be useful for me to get
used to the Archos firmware, I think it is good to learn DOS before learning
windows, as windows is DOS, but most people don't know that. If more people
knew DOS, they would not have so much trouble with windows, with all of its
flaws. Glenn.