Subject: 2 questions:
From: Glenn Ervin at home (GlennErvin_at_cableone.net)
Date: 2003-09-13

Thanks in advance for any responses:
1.
Can the Jukebox FM Recorder recognize long file names?
I copied a bunch of files from my MP3 folders on my desktop, and although I
may not be doing some steps correctly, the display on the Jukebox does not
open the folders with the MP3's in it.
2.
Is the talkbox to be installed as a part of RockBox, or is it a complete
version of Rockbox, to be installed on its own?
I noticed that after I unzipped talkbox, there is only 1 file.

Glenn.

"Live long and prosper",
O. Glenn Ervin (Lenny) N0YJV
Northeast Nebraska
e-mail: GlennErvin_at_cableONE.net
The above address can also be found on MSM.
work e-mail: gErvin_at_ncbvi.state.ne.us