Subject: Update re batteries & Jukebox 20GB Recorder
From: Sharon (
Date: 2003-09-14

Just want to let you all know that I've been using the 2200aMh
batteries in my 20GB Jukebox Recorder now for a couple weeks, and I
am VERY happy! The less-than-6-hours playtime I was getting that was
distressing me, since the job I can use the unit at is a 6-hour
shift, is now way longer. It comes down to about 50% by the end of my
shift, so I "assume" that it would play about 12 hours now if I let
the batteries run down. However, I just plug it in in the morning and
it's charged and ready to go when I leave for work about 5 p.m. and
lasts all thru the shift with no problem. I am so happy with the
Jukebox. No CDs to take, PLENTY of selections of my audiobooks I put
on it. Rockbox's resume feature is awesome, so all around I am really
happy I bought this unit.

And I am very grateful for all the help here. Andreas especially went
the extra mile with very detailed instructions that even a newbie
could understand.

Rockbox on!