Subject: More/New/Other charging problems w/ flashed recorder
From: Johan Vromans (
Date: 2003-09-16

My flashed recorder has always done a reasonable job on charging.
Recently I upgraded to the CVS version of 13 september, and noticed a
couple of times that the recorder was charged only at 20%-30% after
been attached to the charger (using the charge screen) for at least 10
hours or so. Has anything changed in that area?

The last couple of weeks before the upgrade, the recorder has been
connected to the charger permanently, and I enabled deep discharge.
It is disabled now, and trickle charge is enabled.

-- Johan