Subject: Re: What would you get right now?
From: ajf (
Date: 2003-09-17

Me too. I've had two JBR crash and burn, both out of warranty and no help
from Archos. Because of Rockbox, I got them both repaired, but will never
buy another thing Archos makes.

I have heard very little about the Neuros, but it looks interesting.
Apparently the company supports open source development of enhancements to
the firmware.