Subject: Re: charging via USB?
From: David McIntyre (plugh_at_mudbarn.com)
Date: 2003-09-18

Actually, I'd love to use one feature of the archos firmware: FM recording. I
was at a party this weekend that was using a microbroadcast FM transmitter, and
I would like to have been able to record the whole thing. But now I get an
error when I do f1+boot or rolo the archos.ajz.

--
David McIntyre         plugh_at_mudbarn.com        http://www.mudbarn.com
PGP Key fingerprint = CAB5 A73A 43FA 19E3 449D  20B8 25D7 FA84 8847 D6A7