Subject: Re: What would you get right now?
From: Neon John (
Date: 2003-09-18

On Thu, 18 Sep 2003 19:47:23 +0200, wrote:

>> I have heard very little about the Neuros, but it looks interesting.
>> Apparently the company supports open source development of enhancements
>> to the firmware.
>Really interesting... too bad they only sell them in USA, otherwise I
>think I would have bought one right now :-/

I just ordered the bundle. I'll report on it when it arrives. It doesn't
have bookmarking or resume but since it's open source, I can hack that in with
little effort.

So far I really like this outfit. I called the support number and an actual
human who spoke the Queen's English answered. No automated attendant. A
couple of emails to support were answered in minutes. If the hardware is as
nice as the company's public face, this should be a really great thing.

Maybe after Archos completely craters, you RockBox guys can migrate over and
work on this platform.

John De Armond
Cleveland, Occupied TN