Subject: RE: charging via USB?
From: Andreas Stemmer (
Date: 2003-09-18

> Well, what I'd like is the option to boot up to Rockbox...and if I
> desired, be able to load up the original firmware... without having
> to delete the rockbox ajz file... that way, I can start rockbox
> later.

Why not just ROLO the archos firmware when necessary? You can install
rockbox normally and add the archos firmware with a different filename, like
archos.ajz. In rockbox, you simply have to "play" the archos.ajz file and
archos firmware is loaded. To go back, just reboot your jukebox and rockbox
will be loaded again.

Andreas Stemmer