Subject: Re: belkin FM transmitter for $39? good unit?
From: Glenn Ervin at home (
Date: 2003-09-19

I have a similar one from radio shack and I have found it to not do well due
to all of the 4 frequencies being used by a radio station near enough to
cause problems.
Plus, I don't like a device that runs exclusively on batteries.
cCrane has one with a much longer range and you can tune it to the frequency
that you want to transmit with.