Subject: Re: What would you get right now?

Re: What would you get right now?

From: ajf <ajf_at_midmaine.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 07:49:45 -0400

Good for you, John! I was tempted too, but I'm still explaining the two
Archos JBR purchases. I'll be very interested in your first-hand
impressions.

The "make or break" feature for me would be timed recording, tied in with
the radio. It should turn itself on, record xx hours and turn itself off,
just like a VCR. But I would settle for leaving the unit on with the
charger attached, and having the automatic recording from a preset radio
station.