Subject: Re: What would you get right now?
From: ajf (
Date: 2003-09-19

Good for you, John! I was tempted too, but I'm still explaining the two
Archos JBR purchases. I'll be very interested in your first-hand

The "make or break" feature for me would be timed recording, tied in with
the radio. It should turn itself on, record xx hours and turn itself off,
just like a VCR. But I would settle for leaving the unit on with the
charger attached, and having the automatic recording from a preset radio