Subject: my charging test on recorder 20 --- first results
From: mourad jaber (mjaber_at_centralpay.net)
Date: 2003-09-19

Hi,
As I said on the beginning of the week, I test several case for charging
jbr batteries :
Rombox 20030902cvs
Rockbox 20030902cvs ( ON+F1 with ajbrec.ajz )
archos firmware ( ON+F1 without ajbrec.ajz )
Charging period : 8~10 hours
Results :
Rombox -> charging Screen -> max charge - after reboot vary ( 41% to
77%( after one unplug/replug to restart charging screen ) )
Rockbox ( Stanby timer off ) -> max charge - after reboot 100%
Achos fw -> noisy charge -> max charge - after reboot 100%

One test I haven't done is chaging with Rombox in normal run ( not with
charging screen ) but I don't now if it can change something...

My hardware info :
[Hardware Info]
ROM: 2.00
Mask: 0x0302
USB: positive
ATA: 0x200, master
PR: positive
Flash: M=BF D=D6
ROM CRC: 0x222F V1

no hardware mod ( original hd, cells, charger and 2Mo of ram )
I hope that can help to solve that issue.
Please tell me if you want more informations/tests...

Mourad