Subject: Re: What would you get right now?
From: David McIntyre (plugh_at_mudbarn.com)
Date: 2003-09-20

The filesystem-based players are accessible as a drive on your computer, for
sake of copying files to/from the unit. The database-driven systems need an app
that lets you copy files to the unit, and a lot of them don't have a provision
for copying anything from the unit.

--
David McIntyre         plugh_at_mudbarn.com        http://www.mudbarn.com
PGP Key fingerprint = CAB5 A73A 43FA 19E3 449D  20B8 25D7 FA84 8847 D6A7