Subject: Re: Do you like the current UI?
From: Björn Stenberg (bjorn_at_haxx.se)
Date: 2003-09-20

Remo Hofer wrote:
> I propose a selectable "allways queue" mode. When turned on the play
> button allways queues the song instead of playing it, except of course
> when the queue is empty (playing the first song).

I've had a similar idea: "Party mode".

In Party Mode you cannot pause or stop the currently playing song, nor can you start a new song immediately - you have to queue it.

Party Mode is toggled in the General->Playback settings menu, so it's not enabled or disabled by accident.

The only way to interrupt playback then is to hold OFF, but that too can be mitigated by connecting the charger.

--
Björn