Subject: RE: Do you like the current UI?
From: Tim Elliott (telliott_at_sigecom.net)
Date: 2003-09-20

I love this idea. Queue mode would be "in between" party and normal mode.
In queue mode, all buttons work normally except play, which queues the
highlighted track or folder. FF would go into the folder.

I would probably leave mine in queue mode most of the time. Party mode
would be great when showing the Archos off to friends.

Tim