Subject: Re: an idea/suggestion

Re: an idea/suggestion

From: BlueChip <cs_bluechip_at_webtribe.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 14:03:05 +0100

As it currently stands we can only play ONE MP3 at a time.
There is currntly no .WAV support.
Improvements will only really be possible in this area if we get help
obtaining the SDK for audio decoder chip. So far we have had no success in
obtaining this information. I've come close on a couple of occasions, but
still not scored that inimitable goal.