Subject: Re: charging via USB?
From: Mike Holden (rockbox_at_mikeholden.uklinux.net)
Date: 2003-09-20

Minuk Choi said:
> Oh... I tried Digital... ... What is Digital? for the Source mode, I
> mean...
> Mic = internal microphone
> Line In = I thought it meant any external device(microphones) inserted
> at the LINE IN port
>
> Digital = ?

I think you would spend some useful time if you looked through the manual
and other documents on the Rockbox website (such as the FAQ and Battery
FAQ. There is lots of information there which will tell you how all of
this works. If you still have questions after reading the manual, then ask
away so we can improve the documents.

While we don't mind helping out, it does get tiresome answering questions
that we know are already covered in the documents - that's why we wrote
them!

--
Mike Holden

Rockbox page: http://www.mikeholden.org/~rockbox