Subject: Re: What would you get right now?

Re: What would you get right now?

From: Neon John <johngd_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 14:54:00 -0400

On Sat, 20 Sep 2003 02:20:11 +0200, Björn Stenberg <bjorn_at_haxx.se> wrote:

>Neon John wrote:
>> It doesn't have bookmarking or resume but since it's open source, I can hack
>> that in with little effort.
>
>Is it really open source? I can't for the life of me find any source code.
>
>The only thing I'm seeing is source for side projects, such as a database DLL for interacting with the on-disk data, and the Positron project run by Xiph.

I really haven't had time to prowl http://open.neurosaudio.com so I'm mostly
going on what they say. Somewhere on their main site (it's so poorly
organized that I can't find it again) is a mission statement in which they
state their full committment to open source and then link to the open source
license.

I did the old fashioned thing - I emailed to developer_at_neurosaudio.com and
asked. I'll report the answer here.

---
John De Armond
johngdDONTYOUDARE_at_bellsouth.net