Subject: installing RockBox

installing RockBox

From: Glenn Ervin at home <GlennErvin_at_cableone.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 16:53:06 -0500

Since I cannot access the manual, perhaps I can get a few answers from the
list.
Here's what I think I must do, and if you would, just tell me if I left
anything out.
First of all, I unzipped the RockBox 2.something into a temp folder.
I deleted all .FNT files other than English.
* What else can I delete, or must I keep all the files there?

Then in a DOS box, I create a folder on my JBR-FM called
.Rockbox
and copy all of the files into the above mentioned folder.
* Do I put the Talkbox file unzipped into the same folder?

Is there anything else?
Thanks.

Glenn.
"Live long and prosper",
O. Glenn Ervin (Lenny) N0YJV
Northeast Nebraska
e-mail: GlennErvin_at_cableONE.net
The above address can also be found on MSM.
work e-mail: gErvin_at_ncbvi.state.ne.us