Subject: Re: an idea/suggestion
From: Glenn Ervin at home (
Date: 2003-09-20

Is your unit an FM recorder?
I am having problems right now updating my adobe reader to 6.0, due to
acrobat causing a gpf, which will allow me to convert PDF to TXT; I cannot
do this in acrobat 5x.
I am trying to read the RockBox manual in TXT.
Can you or maybe someone else on this list send that manual to me in either
PDF or txt?
If I get it in PDF, I can send it off to one of those sites that will
convert it and send it back.