Subject: What's your favorite way to make JukeBox Playlists?

What's your favorite way to make JukeBox Playlists?

From: LoveLearn <LoveLearn_at_iw.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 18:17:16 -0500

I love comparing different versions of specific music. Back when vinyl
was king, I sometimes had over a dozen LPs with same song or aria
recorded from different performances. I'd switch LPs on the Linn Sondek
turntable as fast as I could for extended bouts of comparisons. Great
fun and very instructive. Now my Archos 20 Meg recorder/player has over
20 versions of the song Caruso, each from a different performance. They
together are just one example of at least a hundred comparison playlists
I'd like to make.

Which JukeBox compatible playlist creation tools/techniques do others
like best for similar purposes? A minimal requirement is prescreening
capability using search strings to create candidate lists. I'd select
which candidates go into each playlist.

Could these capabilities become an alternative RockBox game? If so, I'd
play my first RockBox game.
John