Subject: RE: an idea/suggestion (MAS docs - batteries)
From: BlueChip (
Date: 2003-09-21

Hey Mike,

Not seen that particular page before, but sadly it does not contain the
programmers info :(

Thanks for being sharp to mention it :)
For this, all knowledge has to be considered good knowledge.

...I also noticed on the 3587F link (change url as expected) that it has a
Battery Monitor!
Is this the monitor we use, or do we get our values from the charger?
I've really never looked at this, but I mention it in case it would be of
any use to the constant stream of "battery charge is all wrong" complaints.
(*I* am not complaining, I understand the problem (and generally just
ignore the numbers) ...just IF it is of any help to anyone)