Subject: Re: an idea/suggestion
From: Björn Stenberg (bjorn_at_haxx.se)
Date: 2003-09-21

Remo Hofer wrote:
> The player design was actually not developed by terratec but bought from
> some guys who sell almost the same device. Info can be found on
> <http://oscar-mp3.de/eng/start.htm>
> This page has also some firmware downloads.

Yes, I know. However the Oscar does not claim features that require reprogramming the MAS. The MP3O does: "Variable playback speed possible without affecting pitch".

However, we still need to verify that the claim is actually true. It could refer to plain CD-data only, and not MP3 files, in which case the Terratec lead is a dead end.

--
Björn