Subject: Help with RockBox key steps
From: Glenn Ervin at home (GlennErvin_at_cableone.net)
Date: 2003-09-21

Hello,
I think I have started using RockBox successfully, as I have been arrowing
around and entering folders and playing songs.
But I don't know how to access the FM on my unit.
With the JBR firmware, I just pressed F1 once, and I was into the FM Radio.
It sounds like I should still use the F1 key, and I am wondering if I arrow
down or right and how many times before pressing the center button to enter
FM?
And likewise, what are the key steps for recording?
Thanks.
Glenn.

"Live long and prosper",
O. Glenn Ervin (Lenny) N0YJV
Northeast Nebraska
e-mail: GlennErvin_at_cableONE.net
The above address can also be found on MSM.
work e-mail: gErvin_at_ncbvi.state.ne.us