Subject: Re: my charging test on recorder 20 --- first results

Re: my charging test on recorder 20 --- first results

From: mourad jaber <mjaber_at_centralpay.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 10:07:39 +0200

Hello,
All percentage I give are 15 minutes after turn on RomBox to prevent the
low power report after start...
I can try to redo it and check runtime battery values.... So I do it
this week... Next report on friday :)
What are exatly runtime values you need ?
In the same time, do you want me to do some more tests or is it enought ?
See you,

Mourad