Subject: Re: Survey: who has a non-V1 boot ROM?

Re: Survey: who has a non-V1 boot ROM?

From: Klaus Heerlein <Klaus.Heerlein_at_online.de>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 12:27:48 +0200

Hi Jörg,

Just bought another JBR10 for my girlfriend -
Rom type V2 0x8C1E

A collegue bought another one .

We would be glad if you would manage to make it possible to
flash those also. On my older JBR20 its working like a charm
- so anyway big big thanks for all your work !

On one hand I am a bit anxious ... - but I have the tools
for the serial mod so if no one has done it already I could
do it with your help.