Subject: Re: my charging test on recorder 20 --- first results
From: mourad jaber (
Date: 2003-09-22

All percentage I give are 15 minutes after turn on RomBox to prevent the
low power report after start...
I can try to redo it and check runtime battery values.... So I do it
this week... Next report on friday :)
What are exatly runtime values you need ?
In the same time, do you want me to do some more tests or is it enought ?
See you,