Subject: Re: Help with RockBox key steps
From: Mike Holden (rockbox_at_mikeholden.uklinux.net)
Date: 2003-09-22

Glenn Ervin at home said:
> Hello,
> I think I have started using RockBox successfully, as I have been
> arrowing around and entering folders and playing songs.
> But I don't know how to access the FM on my unit.
> With the JBR firmware, I just pressed F1 once, and I was into the FM
> Radio. It sounds like I should still use the F1 key, and I am wondering
> if I arrow down or right and how many times before pressing the center
> button to enter FM?

You will need a recent daily build for FM support, as version 2.0 didn't
have FM support. There will be an option on the F1 menu for radio.

> And likewise, what are the key steps for recording?

To record from radio, set the radio playing, then go to the record screen
and choose Line In as the source.

--
Mike Holden

Rockbox page: http://www.mikeholden.org/~rockbox