Subject: Re: serial interface uses
From: David McIntyre (plugh_at_mudbarn.com)
Date: 2003-09-22

I have a slick little remote for my Fuji Finepix 20i camera that has control
buttons for volume, next, prev, and play/pause and has a lighted scrolling
bitmap display for info. It's a damn shame that the Finepix makes such a crappy
mp3 player, because the remote is so nice, and I wouldn't mind modding my FMR
to use it. The connector on the remote is TINY and with some piggybacked SMT
pics and drivers, I think it may be possible to fit inside the Archos plastic.

--
David McIntyre         plugh_at_mudbarn.com        http://www.mudbarn.com
PGP Key fingerprint = CAB5 A73A 43FA 19E3 449D  20B8 25D7 FA84 8847 D6A7