Subject: New Bookmark Build - 22-09-2003
From: Benjamin (
Date: 2003-09-23

Well it's been well over a month since I last updated my bookmark code, mostly
because I haven't done any work on it. I've had a number of people request an
update to the latest CVS, so I've gone ahead and updated the build at:

Aside form the update to the latest CVS, I also tweaked the text wording on
some of the menu options to make it a bit easier to read on the player models.
 I've updated the sourceforge link also.

Let me know at rockbox_dev at samuraipanda dot com if you have any bugs or
suggestions. And please, oh please, somebody put this code in CVS :-).