Subject: Looking for FM
From: Glenn Ervin at home (GlennErvin_at_cableone.net)
Date: 2003-09-23

Hello All,
I have a JBR with FM, and I loaded RockBox 2.0.
I was not able to get FM to work on my unit, and I asked the list, and
someone suggested that I need a daily build.
I went to a daily build page and found a link to the JBR FM, and when I
followed the link I was prompted to download:
ajbrec.ajz
This looks to be the same as I had from 2.0.
But I got it and loaded it.
I also do not get the FM function with this build.
Could someone e-mail a build that will give me FM?
Thanks in advance.
Glenn.

"Live long and prosper",
O. Glenn Ervin (Lenny) N0YJV
Northeast Nebraska
e-mail: GlennErvin_at_cableONE.net
The above address can also be found on MSM.
work e-mail: gErvin_at_ncbvi.state.ne.us